Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 4 of Juice Feast and ordered Dan's Detox Mastery set


I've made it to Day 4 of this Juice Feast and I admit it's been the toughest juice fast I've ever done to date.  At least that I remember.  Day one started out great but ended with the worst headache I've had in years.  Day two was a bit better and I even managed not to make myself any raw cacao and coconut butter that I was dieing for.  Day 3 I had to go out of town and managed to juice before leaving and took a cooler with me but I did falter a little. I was in Natural Grocers getting more greens and a coconut lemon tart caught my attention and I couldn't resist.  It had been a bad, long, emotional day and I was feeling sorry for myself so I allowed myself that little splurge.  Man, I've got to tell you though, I'm seriously upset with that brand for adding cane sugar to their recipe :(  I didn't realize they weren't 100% raw anymore.  Bad Bad Bad on them!  While I was at the store I also purchase some organic green seedless :( table grapes and found myself munching on them last night while watching a movie.  At least the organic grapes were a better choice than popcorn.

Today, so far, I've been fine. Juiced a big quantity of green juice and it lasted me until an hour ago.  I'm thinking I need to juice myself a carrot mix next.

Also wanted to share with you today's video by Dan The Life Regenerator McDonald.  And just so you know... I bought his Detox Master set today.  Although I've  been on this road 6 and a half years now, this past year has, well, sucked big time.  I NEED Dan's motivation and knowledge to get me back on track.  I can't wait to get his videos!!!

1 comment:

92 Day Juice Feasting Course said...

What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its aided me. Great job.