Monday, February 4, 2013

Coming to a natural end

I've been blogging on this site since 2007 and I've had my ups and downs but all the while I've enjoyed it.  Lately though, even though I still (sorta) enjoy it, I feel that I'm just not the same person I was when I started this blog.  And I just don't want to blog here anymore.  I'm not even sure if I will start another.  If I did, what would it be about? I have no idea.  Which is why I figure, if nothing else, I'm just going to take some time off.  I may never come back! Lol  But if I do start a new blog, I'll post a link on here in case anyone wants to follow me there. 

LOVE, HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL WHO HAVE FOLLOWED ME ON MY JOURNEY THESE LAST SIX YEARS!


2 comments:

Teri said...

I've only been a fan about a year or so, but I think it's too soon for you to stop! I enjoy your journey through raw food and healing. ;o)

At the very least, will you please leave the other blogs up and the site open so we can read them or forward them? Gotta keep the message alive, ya know?

thanks, a sister blogger

Salini said...

Hi Aleta,
I've waited a long time to comment and have been rereading your blogs since you announced your ending. You are having a bigtime spiritual awakening triggered by your raw food diet and giving up alcohol. Your soul contracted this for this lifetime. The best is yet to come.

I am a ReikiMaster, healer,counselor, shaman, teacher and author. I work with trauma, addictions, soul healing, serious illnesses, chronic pain and many other conditions. Like you, I was very ill and healed myself with Reiki, diet, meditation, etc.

In my website, I call your journey a soul transformation. Often, a serious illness is a doorway to a spiritual awakening. That is what has happened with you. Your blogs are helpful to many with fibro and RA and many need to hear your story. Please leave them up.

I had fibro and healed it Reiki, but my story goes back to trauma in childhood which I'm writing about now. I have tons of information for you and am also a drug-free believer of total natural healing from all disease. I was given the death sentence several times, including with breast cancer and healed myself naturally, no cut/burn/poison. I am a walking miracle, faith guides me. No fake faith, only the real deal. God moves through me now as I work with people. Please contact me if I may be of service to you at www.soultransformation.us. Look forward to hearing about your new website and your new life as a healer.

much love and light, Salini